2014 Season - Meets & Practice
- Practice times are Tuesday and Thursday at Amsterdam School 6-7:30pm
- Please park in designated areas, there could be multiple uses (baseball, lax, after school programs).
- Please bring reusable water bottles and always clean up (leave it better than you found it).
- There are limited restroom facilities at practice.
- Volunteer to help during practices and meets - we need your help for set-up, during (timing, herding), break down. Wanted - Grade/age group leaders for the younger kids especially needed.
High school track practice and meets:
- 3/29 - 3pm
- 4/5 - 3pm
- 4/12 - 5pm
- 4/19 - 5pm
- 4/26 - 3pm
- 5/3 - 6pm
- 5/9 - 5:30pm START at Voorhees High School, arrive at 4:45 to register for events, see email update.
- 5/10 3pm
- 5/17 - 3pm
- 5/18 - 1pm North Hunterdon High School "Skylands Youth Track Meet" Age restricted, preregistration required
- B = Bantam (born ’04 ‐‘05); M = Midget (born ’02 ‐ ‘03); Y = Youth (born ’99 ‐ ‘01)
- 5/24 - Well deserved day off
- 5/31 - 3pm Practice
- 6/7 - 3pm last Saturday home internal meet;
- 6/14 Central HS (Flemington Rt 31) 11am start.
- 6/22 Westfield HS USATF Sanctioned meet, pre-registration required, optional, must register in advance at www.coacho.com. Sub-bantam eligible. See latest emails for details.
Optional Events (non Jr Raiders)
- 6/15 Run for Dad 5k American Cancer Society event, OK to wear your uniform, see event website for signup information and details www.runfordadnj.net
- 6/20 Run for Scholars Twilight 5K & Kids’ Fun Run Click here
- Joetta Clark Diggs Sports Foundation, IncTrack and Field Camp July 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 2014, Monday thru Friday Click here for details, New Brunswick Middle School.