Work Bond Policy
* Each family is asked to contribute 4 hours of volunteer service by signing up at signup.com where needs are posted. Upon completion of 4 hours of service checks will be mailed/distributed, generally at the end of the season.
* All borrowed equipment must be returned in order for work bond monies to be refunded or rolled over.
* Any person who signs up for a volunteer assignment and does not show to complete the hours will automatically forfeit their work bond monies. If a member is unable to complete an assignment they must go to signup.com and cancel at least 24 hours prior to assignment.
* In order for volunteer time to be recorded it is THE VOLUNTEER'S responsibility to sign in when filling any volunteer assignment and that failing to do so may result in unrecorded hours which will not be considered for work bond refunds or roll over.
* A full 4 hours must be worked in order to get a refund/roll over and time can/will be split into hour shifts as needed or required.
* Refund checks will only be made payable to the person completing the online work bond registration.
* If the full 4 hours aren't worked and recorded the work bond will be forfeit and no refund or roll over will be given.
* Tackle and Flag HEAD coaches earn 4 work bond hours, refundable upon the return of all equipment.
* Tackle assistant coaches (maximum of 4 per team) earn 2 work bond hours.
Volunteer Scheduling 2016
Welcome to the Jr. Raiders Volunteer Scheduling through Signup.com! This is a fantastic website which makes signing up to help out SIMPLE! Keep in mind that spots are listed on a first-come, first-served basis, so your ideal spot may be full before too long. As always, thank you for your help! Here are the instructions:
1. Click on the button on the main page which will take you to the Signup.com website.
2. Enter your email address at the Signup.com website. This ensures that only you can sign yourself up for a volunteer shift.
3. Open the email that is sent to you and click the "Sign Up Now" link.
4. Confirm your email on the Signup.com site.
5. Pick which date / shift you want to volunteer for and then Press Save / Close.
6. Click on the Confirm button on the top of the screen -- please enter your name and phone number so we can reach you in case there are changes to the schedule. Don't Forget to Click Confirm
You are now scheduled for a volunteer shift. You will receive an email confirmation and the Signup.com site will send you a reminder email a few days before you are scheduled to work.
Thank you for Volunteering!